- We are State Licensed Radon Measurement Technicians.
- As an employee of DL Pest Control we are licensed by the State as a “Wood Destroying Organism Inspector”.
- Len Gluckstal, the owner of Golden Rule Home Inspections, has been President of the Gulf Coast Chapter of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) since 2003. He has a BS degree in Structural Engineering, is a Florida licensed Certified General Contractor, Home Inspector, Mold Assessor, Radon Measurement Technician, and as an employee of DL, a termite inspector. As a General Contractor Len has performed approximately $100 million worth of work. Len is at all home inspections.
- Our inspections are the most thorough, the reports are the easiest to read, and most professional on the market.
In addition, the following services are provided free of charge when we are hired to inspect your home.
For more information on each service click on the corresponding button.
Offered with each full home inspection
- Up to $2,000 coverage for remediation of the new mold
- 90 days after the inspection or 22 days after closing, whichever comes later.
- Covers the home for period of 5 years from the date of inspection
- $500 deductible per leak claim
- $3,000 aggregate for the 5 year coverage period
- Up to $4,000 coverage for your client ($2,000 coverage per line)
- 90 days after the inspection OR 22 days after closing, whichever comes later
Get an 18 month home warranty for the price of one year at no additional cost. To see the details of the warranty Click Here
Full Concierge Service & Utility Set-Up
Take the stress out of moving with Utility Set-Up. We will set up all of the utilities for your new home, giving you discounts on Direct TV, cable TV, internet, phone and sometimes insurance and locksmith quotes.You will get a special discounted alarm system offer you cannot get anywhere else. This is a one stop service – one call does it all!