Buyers often find relatively small problems and blow them out of proportion costing the seller thousands of dollars.
If you are selling your house, you want to present the best possible product. Let us inspect it for you. That way you will have the oportunity to fix items before worrying a potential buyer.
We can even give you a link to put our report on any website advertising your home.
All Seller’s Inspections come with a 120 Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty. Click Here for details.
Before showing a house the seller should:
- Fix all leaks, and repair the resulting signs of leaks. Paint as needed to make the area look new.
- Clean the house.
- Consider putting on a fresh coat of paint.
- Have the AC system cleaned and serviced.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Clear access to electrical panels, electrical outlets, and all attic access panels.
- Clear access to water heater, AC system and attic.
- Unlock any secure areas.
- Test smoke detectors and replace batteries if necessary.
- Have AC system on at all times even if the house is vacant. This will keep the humidity at an acceptable level.